Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's an interesting discussion where I would like to add my two cents.... especially on painting a teenager's room...

I have seen parents having tough times while convincing their teenagers for decorating their rooms. Now teenagers would feel that they are old enough to want to decorate or paint their room, but at the same time all the ideas they have are rather wacky. They may ask to paint the whole room with black color and the parents would want to use bright colors.

If that is the situation you are in then parents can usually take a middle way out by letting their teenager to color one wall with black or a color of their choice (usually dark) and other walls can be painted with bright colors.

Fellow painters can also give this suggestion to their clients if they are found in similar situation.

Most of the times this works! ;)

Matt Walters
Pure Painters Inc.

·
The Brains
210 Posts
IT ALWAYS DEPENDES On the individuals and the scenario but a good color is a grey or slate. i don't have color names off the top of my head but there's a a good selection from real light to real dark. it gives the kid the feel of his or her own and the parents are happy because it looks sharp with a nice clean white trim. Its also a family of colors that you can grow with. not something that was chosen in a whacked out Gothic phase or a color the parents chose for their baby not there young adult.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts