Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
14441 - 14460 of 19162 Posts

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts
I have two of them and don’t have the problems others report either. I like the idea of keeping them set-up for different applications, but it pisses me off that they don’t fit in the case when they’re set-up. I’ve had to modify one of the cases – should probably modify the other as well.
I modify the cases to. But then I put other things in them.

Trim Welder Kit

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts
A few months ago you didn't even work with PVC, now you have your own trim welder kit. :laughing:
I was forced to get it. Therefore I have it. Got tired of carting it around in the cardboard box so I made the kit.

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts
Christmas Haul.

Sharpened a bunch of stuff with the WorkSharp and got the Electric and Air Hose reels installed.

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts
Man you wives really know what to get you guys for Xmas or do you leave a detailed list with the aisle location and store name?

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk
Detailed list with exact model numbers and place to purchase.

She knows me.....:laughing: Who is this guy :laughing:

·
Artist and not a curator
10,103 Posts
Sharpened a bunch of stuff with the WorkSharp and got the Electric and Air Hose reels installed.

How do you like that work sharp? Can you sharpen 24" planer blades on it or only things like chisels and jack planes?

I am using some reclaimed pecky cypress :censored: and had to have my blades sharpened and now have to do it again, I hate reclaimed ****, always some type of metal but it's really good looking pecky or else I wouldn't be using it.

·
Thread Reading Aficionado
1,804 Posts
We tried a garden hose reel. They are in our work van. They work great for air hoses but extension cords are no bueno. You have to reel ALL of it out to get to the plug. If it will plug into the reel and I can connect power to the side of the reel and use just enough cord to get to the work that would be what I am looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts
How do you like that work sharp? Can you sharpen 24" planer blades on it or only things like chisels and jack planes?

I am using some reclaimed pecky cypress :censored: and had to have my blades sharpened and now have to do it again, I hate reclaimed ****, always some type of metal but it's really good looking pecky or else I wouldn't be using it.
I'm sure it could with the right accessory. But as it comes no. Plane blades and chisels is what it's used for mainly. You can do knives and things quicker than if you used a stone.

·
Administrator
44,109 Posts

Start at about 6 minutes.

14441 - 14460 of 19162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.