Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
3721 - 3740 of 3878 Posts

·
Registered
Unbuilder of Eyesores
1,797 Posts
Having a blast. Seriously it’s a big time saver.

Gotta mind the bar and chain oil doesnt sling onto something it shouldn’t be slinging onto.

Chopped all these five times faster than a sawzall. I’m going to throw together a portable bucking horse for crap like this and cut it like cordwood.
Automotive tire Wood Gas Tints and shades Automotive wheel system
Wood Automotive tire Line Gas Building material

·
Registered
Remodel
32,209 Posts
I do chainsaw demo, but small gas saw. Extra chains are always in order, they don't stay sharp long, depending what you're cutting

You can buy custom carbide chains just for demo, but they run a few hundred each, and you aren't going to get them sharp without using diamond.

·
Registered
Unbuilder of Eyesores
1,797 Posts
I do chainsaw demo, but small gas saw. Extra chains are always in order, they don't stay sharp long, depending what you're cutting

You can buy custom carbide chains just for demo, but they run a few hundred each, and you aren't going to get them sharp without using diamond.
Thanks, I’ll look into the carbide chains. I think it’s be worth if if I didnt have to worry about occasional nails as much.

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
7,123 Posts
Idk what that does but it’s a tool. I like.
It makes it so you can bend a 90 on a panel for either starting or finishing a panel or any other metal . On 1" panels use to just use a hemming bar to do it , but with 1 3/4" panels needed a different means to do it , so this is it. Can make up to a 8" bend.

·
Registered
Unbuilder of Eyesores
1,797 Posts
It makes it so you can bend a 90 on a panel for either starting or finishing a panel or any other metal . On 1" panels use to just use a hemming bar to do it , but with 1 3/4" panels needed a different means to do it , so this is it. Can make up to a 8" bend.
Thanks for explaining Randy. Sounds like a good piece of kit.

·
Contractor
7,792 Posts
I just kinda accidentally bought 10 of these through an online auction here locally.
They were selling 5 per lot, I ended up with 2 lots.
Some of them have been used the rest are like, or are brand spanking new.
No batteries but are supposed to be universal to most rotary hammers.

I'll need a couple, but not sure about ten. I have a friend or two that will get a couple.

Motor vehicle Red Automotive exterior Bumper Gas

·
Registered
Unbuilder of Eyesores
1,797 Posts
I just kinda accidentally bought 10 of these through an online auction here locally.
They were selling 5 per lot, I ended up with 2 lots.
Some of them have been used the rest are like, or are brand spanking new.
No batteries but are supposed to be universal to most rotary hammers.

I'll need a couple, but not sure about ten. I have a friend or two that will get a couple.

View attachment 517554
I've seen dust boots for grinders and stuff. Never seen this before. Cool.

3721 - 3740 of 3878 Posts