Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

3481 - 3500 of 3513 Posts

·
Registered
Butcher of wood and metal
6,771 Posts
New 1/4 crown staples came today. Use it for soffit. Old Senco was was giving me fits. See how this one works.

Sent from my SM-A115A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,689 Posts
I've got that same gun except it says Hitachi.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,689 Posts
Work good for you Leo?
Yep, no issues with it and I've had it for a few years. I modified the tip so I can staple drawer bottoms in

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice, had to modify my standard delta lathe one time to turn a 2’ dia. table base with a home made triple pulley reduction set up. Scary as hell until I got it to round. The things we do when we’re young and invincible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,689 Posts
Heat gun of 16 years died with a shower of sparks. Picked up the Wagner Furnco 750. Pampered myself and bought the digital model. Push the button and it goes up 10º. 120º-1260º

Fan speed is a bit slow so not a huge airflow. I had a couple pcs of molding and it took the paint right off. Started at 850º and it scorched the wood a bit, lowered it to 600º and it still took the paint off quick.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,689 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts

Really hate my corded hedge trimmer. It’s fighting with the cord always coming loose. Broke down and got this since it’s in one of my battery platforms. Probably only to be used a couple times a year. It was one of those, what the hell purchases.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts

Really hate my corded hedge trimmer. It’s fighting with the cord always coming loose. Broke down and got this since it’s in one of my battery platforms. Probably only to be used a couple times a year. It was one of those, what the hell purchases.

I was the same way, I figured since I only would do it a couple times of year that it didn’t make sense to buy a cordless one however We love the cordless one, I threw the corded one away

We have a couple hedges and it is so easy to go out there and dress them up a little bit As opposed to pulling out the cord.

Because of the convenience I don’t mind going out there often to keep the hedges looking nice

David

·
Registered
12,333 Posts
At our house, those aren't hedge trimmers, they are blackberry descimating ninja swords.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
Just thought of a a second use for the clippers. Have a adobe repair coming up soon. Maybe I can use it to chop up the straw that gets mixed into the mud. Thinking get a bale and wack it into it at the lengths I need, rake off ,repeat.

·
I like Green things
23,031 Posts
Not really mine, but one of the first high end rebuilds I did and sold when I moved into my first real shop. Apparently abused an eventually sat outside and put up for sale. The new owner tracked me down and dropped it off for me to go through again and make it right. Last picture was from the first time I rebuilt it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3481 - 3500 of 3513 Posts