Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
2421 - 2440 of 4415 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yep great tool but just like a multi tool the blades are overpriced.
I agree, but as long as you're not cutting through screws and nails the blades last a good while. Fuel is overpriced here in Cali too, but I still drive a truck....cost of doing business. Blades are cheap compared to all the extra time for cleanup and wear and tear on my shoulder from a hand held drywall saw. Been looking to find cheaper blades for it, but no luck yet. I buy my multi tool blades in bulk on Amazon and pay a small fraction of the cost compared to the stores.

·
Pro
8,791 Posts
If we don't need a clean cut without slight burn, we've found the thicker steel cutting teeth last a good while on lumber. A touch slower cut, but little nail concern either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
I agree, but as long as you're not cutting through screws and nails the blades last a good while. Fuel is overpriced here in Cali too, but I still drive a truck....cost of doing business. Blades are cheap compared to all the extra time for cleanup and wear and tear on my shoulder from a hand held drywall saw. Been looking to find cheaper blades for it, but no luck yet. I buy my multi tool blades in bulk on Amazon and pay a small fraction of the cost compared to the stores.
Sure but all that has nothing to do with the blades being overpriced, I purchase what I need price isn't a deciding factor. Never in my life have I price shopped for gas.

·
I like Green things
23,081 Posts
Sure but all that has nothing to do with the blades being overpriced, I purchase what I need price isn't a deciding factor. Never in my life have I price shopped for gas.
I never use to but, gas buddy has saved me 1000s of dollars, especially with how much the price of diesel seems to vary.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
19,977 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I never use to but, gas buddy has saved me 1000s of dollars, especially with how much the price of diesel seems to vary.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yea i use e85 in my 2500hd and its crazy the differences in price. I dont go out of my way for fuel but i will see which station is cheaper on my route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Safety Third
Red Seal Carpenter
1,079 Posts
Couple little adds tonight for the belt. I'm finding going back to residential I don't always have hand drive nails, so the awl will hopefully help me with snapping layout. And the little blow gun will just be nice and small to carry around.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

2421 - 2440 of 4415 Posts