Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
I have that shroud. It's not bad. Easy to install. The dust extraction hose adapter isn't the nicest...falls off easy. Also a little trial and error to get it flat to the surface you are grinding and keep it flat while using it. It does do a decent job containing the dust.
There is one available with a skid plate on the end of the handle to keep it level with the surface

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
"That's my question, will the fessy and Makita tracks work with that table? "

he is asking about the table, I guess the Kreg track is attached to the table somehow

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Picked up 4 plate suction handles. Going to try them on finished plywood. So far the at home results are very promising. Put them on various cabinet surfaces and they've held very strong, as in can't get them off. Need to move the Kitchen Nook cabinet which is now 10' wide by 8' tall. Hoping that two on each end with two men will let us move it easily.

All aluminum alloy single pc body and $13 each.

I have the single 6" cup glass cups with the pump on the end, where did you get the ones you have?

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
I got one last week, I like it a lot so far. Took me two days to get used to the forward reverse switch location. Battery life is good, drill makes a slightly odd sound, very light, nice hook, different heads have been very useful so far. Really like the magnet in front

Bought it to replace my white small makita drills

·
Registered
12,424 Posts

·
Registered
12,424 Posts
Heavy duty comes at a weight cost. You can pull them apart to get them up stairs or if you have a 2nd guy he can grab the bottom hold and help it up the stairs.

Mine full weighs over 200 lbs I'd guess.
Thats too heavy for me, I work out of a van so its a bit easier for me since i know where everything is and what ever I need can be brought in
quickly and can fit in my tool bag and a square bucket.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts