Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
I know my man card may be in doubt now, but I was baking something and didn't have a mixer. Wow, now it is no longer in doubt. I think I lost it.

At least it is Black and Decker

I know, that doesn't help much.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
These darn sales are costing me a fortune! Couldnt pass this up with the st patties day special with $100 off the concrete saw with 2 9ah batteries and a free flexvolt sawzall

I think im the first on the forum to get this little saw...haven’t seen anyone else post one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's cool. Dont need one, but I want one.

Milwaukie is falling way behind on new stuff lately.

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
Bust some nuts!!! 1800 ft. Lb. Of torque!!

POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,800 ft-lbs. Nut-Busting Torque, Making it the World's Most Powerful Cordless Impact Wrench
Up to 7 lbs. Lighter Weight allowing for less user fatigue
Eliminates Compressors and Generators, providing greater portability and lower cost of ownership
4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power.
Integrated lanyard loop allows for safer use and easier storage
REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
ONE-KEY Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection. Includes the ability to set a repeatable torque output for maximum control.
Handle rotates 270 degrees and easily adjusts without a tool
LED light to illuminate the work area
Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
Compatible with all M18 batteries
RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Power-Tools/Fastening/Impact-Wrenches/2867-20

Mike.

What do you use it for?

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
this is a first, never been sad tool shopping before.
first tool purchase to replace the stolen tools. m12 drill kit for 100 bucks at HD.
hope it can drive a couple of deck screws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
It will. Its pretty much all I use now. Get the bigger batteries though.

Oops, didn't notice it wasn't the impact. The impact is great.

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
Ordered the Makita Dtd170z last week, showed up on my door before I left for work on Friday. Very impressed with it so far, although it didn't get a rigorous test yet. Used it to set up the booth for the local home show where we built an outdoor kitchen, then used it on 2 8" timberlocks to snug up a rail post from below.

View attachment 475457
I ran a crap ton of 10 inch headlocks with my 12 volt Milwaukie over the last few weeks. Just sayin'. :grin:

·
Registered
14,173 Posts
No pictures, but over the last few months I have picked up around 3 grand worth of narrow scaffolding. Best investment ever.

Now I use it on almost every project in one way or another.

The current gig it will stay set up for 2 months or more. If I was renting it, I would be stressing the cost as it sat unused waiting for materials.

It's already paid for itself. It's kind of addicting. I want more, but don't have a use for more... yet.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts