Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
Bosch 1-5/8" Max bought today

This thing will also dig small footings.

Mike.

That being an new/updated version of what I had, might do better than the red tools....

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
I'm debating picking one of these up, even though I don't really have a use for it... yet

This depot looked like it was clearing out all its heavy Bosch stuff, the chipping guns were marked down as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Not sure if it's the same tool but I got this one a year or so ago for a bit less. It was a tool only deal for me.

Attachments

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
A supply house had a flyer I picked up and was paging through...
Milwaukee M18 mixer, Trade in a corded mixer and get $100 off a kit that has the mixer, 2 - 5 amp batteries, charger and a carry bag.

I traded an old 1/2" drill motor that I have used to mix concrete and repair mortar. That thing was probably 35 years old, the guys were using it one day mixing something too stiff for the drill and it started smoking.

I told them to leave it alone and we'd figure out another way to mix the stuff up. I come back a few minutes later and the one guys says "Drill no work." When I got into the shop that night I took it apart, the brush holders had melted, so I heated them back up and straitened things out, it's worked ever since, you just can't get it too hot.

Well today I traded that old dog in, I was kinda surprised they would accept it as a mixer, but I carried it in with the paddle chucked up.

Pretty good deal, out the door with tax for about $265.

Attachments

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
It’d be great for the tire guy at work, not having to fire up a compressor for changing a flat out on the side of the road.
That's what I was thinking, it would be real nice for my dump truck wheels when it's time for service. Other big sized nuts and bolts that currently need a big long pipe and some luck to get loose.

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
Delta 3hp X5, Ridgid jointer, Husky compressor. Got it all for a heck of a deal

But between this purchase and all the festool stuff a week or so ago, I think I need to curb the spending for a while lol

-Rich
Good to see that you found a saw. :thumbsup:
I don't know how that auction went down. I was trying to go just to see if there were any bargains, but I got caught up in some repairs and wasn't able to get up there.

·
Contractor
8,223 Posts
I picked up a new floor jack today!

This is a 4 ton rated, the old one was 3 ton, so it should have 1/3 more killing power when it decides to fail.

For some reason the old jack decided to start working again...I don't trust either one of them, they kinda look like cousins.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 52 Posts