Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to purchase a new 3" Angle Head. Not sure if u should purchase the 3" with the wheels?? Anyone have any experience using the "Easy Roll" head vs the standard angle head??

·
Registered
843 Posts
The easy roll with the wheels runs tons easier! On the tape coat, anyway. I use it for the tape , then go over it with a three and a quarter.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We dont use it to tape just to finish. We use a 2.5" flusher to tape. Would the wheels still make it easier to use???

·
Registered
843 Posts
Don't know anything about the flusher. I do think the wheels help it roll easier. You do have to make sure you clean it real good after using. The mud can get trapped behind the wheels and it won't run worth a hoot.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Don't know anything about the flusher. I do think the wheels help it roll easier. You do have to make sure you clean it real good after using. The mud can get trapped behind the wheels and it won't run worth a hoot.

Ditto, yes, thats correct, I agree.....

I enjoy it alot, anything to make things easier ya know.

I run the tape coat with it and then finish with a 31/2 columbia.

Occasionally I will third coat with a 2 if the drying is slowed way down, like in cold wet weather, tape seems to float to the top somtimes under them conditions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts