Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
well I thought about it, what with our govmenet screwing us like they are, but his link brought up a notice like "unprotected zone, do you want to continue" and I got to thinking about all them nights at the bar when I was younger, and I said, what the hay, better let the young bucks have this one

·
Registered
41 Posts
Smells like a broker to me, what is a broker? I was sitting in a restaurant while on the road a few years ago and couldn't help notice a gal who was doing business in the booth across from me. When I say business I mean it looked like her office with papers everywhere a laptop and her gabbing on a cell phone via one of those earpieces. It didn't take me long to figure out what she was doing, she was arranging employment for farmers via visas. For a fee she would line up foreigners to work for a farmer who would then agree to sponsor them so they could get a visa to work in the agricultural field on there farm.

I have no idea if anything similar exists in the construction /drywall trade at all but I know it wouldn't shock me to find out

Quantum pro perhaps you should just show up at a job site in a 4 door sedan wear a shirt and tie, dark sunglasses and the ones that take of running----those are your crew as they are not legal to work here. Take as many as you can, please!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.