Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
try a nice IPA in a frosty mug.. et is delish

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Look below.........
It was a good week business wise, so I'm going to celebrate a little. Sierra Nevada, ice cold, in a frosty pint glass. Happy day-before-Friday, everyone.

·
Banned
846 Posts
I want a banana milkshake.

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
Im a Larger drinker my self Carlsberg, Fostes or Carling!! by the pint, if not a nice cod Guiness!
Cheers All
Dave:thumbsup:
From the looks ov yer post mate...........Ya al ready haf been dare tonite!!!!

POST SCRIPT: Cod and beer together, in the same pint, sucks Horse Ass!

·
Sawdust Sweeper
690 Posts
I am a stout fan myself... Guinness...Samuel Smith makes a smooth oatmeal stout... and Rogue brewery makes an Arrogant Bastard Ale (not a stout) with the tagline "You are not worthy." The stuff is great, but a little of an acquired taste.

·
Handle It!
9,588 Posts
I am a stout fan myself... Guinness...Samuel Smith makes a smooth oatmeal stout... and Rogue brewery makes an Arrogant Bastard Ale (not a stout) with the tagline "You are not worthy." The stuff is great, but a little of an acquired taste.
Love the Taste! Hate the latent after effect! Seems to ALWAYS get me ill!!!

Some of the Yummiest Pours out there!!!

Liqueur Drink Alcoholic beverage Alcohol Bottle

But the bestest of them all is...............

Dog Canidae Badge Bulldog Carnivore

·
Don't Eat Yellow Snow!
401 Posts
From the looks ov yer post mate...........Ya al ready haf been dare tonite!!!!

POST SCRIPT: Cod and beer together, in the same pint, sucks Horse Ass!
lol i was going to correct it but i thought it looked better as id had some already as youed said!

Talking of good names for beers, theres one here called 'Rodger and out' !
I think the name says it all!
Cheers
Dave

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
I had some beers over the weekend after going completely sober for 7 full weeks. I'm trying to lose weight and not only is beer a killer as far as calories from the beer, but holy smokes I eat like there's no tomorrow after I've been drinking.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts