Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess the answer is that no one here has heard of them. I've been getting emails from them for a few months, advertising their specials.

We use a lot of fastenmaster loc's and their prices are appealling, but I won't order from them unless I know that they are legit.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Their GuardDog screws are advertised about 25% less than what I pay locally. How much does S&H add to the bottom line?
Plus, and I'm a broken record on this one, when I buy locally, that cash stays local. Lumberyard employees get paid, spend their money in town, maybe the local bar owner needs a new deck at home, now he's got more cash in his coffers to afford it.

And they've got bigcartel as part of their business name...just rubs me the wrong way.

Mac

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Their GuardDog screws are advertised about 25% less than what I pay locally. How much does S&H add to the bottom line?
Plus, and I'm a broken record on this one, when I buy locally, that cash stays local. Lumberyard employees get paid, spend their money in town, maybe the local bar owner needs a new deck at home, now he's got more cash in his coffers to afford it.

And they've got bigcartel as part of their business name...just rubs me the wrong way.

Mac
All that, and if something goes
wrong, I can give a real person
hell, face to face.
Likewise, I can shake his hand
and say thanks when he does
right by me. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts