• What the hell for

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Did Dorthy really send toto to the pound

Votes: 1 20.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Bob, Have you checked it out? In FL you are not allowed to be affiliated with any construction business including your own. I'm not giving up my business for a few hundred a day.

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I checked it out. I didn't see any reg. I was thinking more of the educational value as well as a later life fall back plan.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I thought about it too, same as you, fall back plan. I asked myself 'Do you really want to be crawling around in attics or in crawl spaces in your 60's?'. Answer; No.
Pretty much the end of that subject for me. I'm going fishin.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Why not? You get to tell people what's wrong and you don't have to fix it, could be a nice change to be on the other side of that for once. I think it is a great racket, it's considered perfectly fine to have so many clauses in your agreement that nobody can come back and touch you if you miss something. No accountability and you get paid for it too boot!

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm assamed to say, but, I was kinda thinking that direction to Mike.

Bob

Mike Finley said:
Why not? You get to tell people what's wrong and you don't have to fix it, could be a nice change to be on the other side of that for once. I think it is a great racket, it's considered perfectly fine to have so many clauses in your agreement that nobody can come back and touch you if you miss something. No accountability and you get paid for it too boot!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts