Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Designer/Contractor
5,001 Posts
That was my favorite..:thumbup:
Me too, I have no idea what they were selling so maybe it wasn't the most effective in that regard but I think it was the funniest one. The commercials were the only thing that kept me watching later during the blowout.........

·
Registered
Custom
13,441 Posts
The commercials were the second most disappointing part of the bowl... :whistling

BTW, the $4 Million means you were played nationally... much less for local commercials, as it's aggregated to local markets and subject to their pricing, of which, we all saw some local...

I always thought melting pot meant we all became Americans, whether born here or not, not that America became everything else... I would have thought it more appropriate to have all the different nationalities singing it in one language with their different accents...

United... as in the United States of America....

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I think the Bud commercials and the Coke were very similar since they emphasized the uniformity of people/animals and cooperation. No credit given to the negative side that is counter-productive. Too bad my doctor left the U.S. after 15-20 years to make more money at home without the complications.

Even at -15F here the towels seem pretty smart and the robes nicely hide the warming garments. The towels also seem to work in the heat too.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I thought the Go Daddy commercial that aired with the gal quitting her job was money. They marketed themselves as the go to place for those who want to start their own gig.

At least in my opinion, that was one commercial that did earn it's keep.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
BamBamm5144 said:
I just think a lot of USA born Americans are really getting fed up with the whole having to tolerate everybody while no one tolerates them.
I think that about sums it up.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts