Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or used Sunny's Goodtime Paint...... its a colorwash glaze available in several pre-mixed colors and I think its out of Va. They also have other products available from what I understand for decorative painting.
I haven't tryed it yet but the samples came to the store today and we are considering stocking it for our customers and pros.

Mark

U

·
0 Posts
I have tried their glaze and it was pretty good. Although I prefer a glaze with more "open time". They do have nice packaging and I think it would appeal to the person wanting to try their hand at doing their own finishes.

Kathy
www.kbdesigns.biz

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi folks.... I got the samples yesterday and did some sample boards up last night. This product works great and has very good slip, excellent color blending and will prove to deliver great results to my customers. We talked to Sunny today and the set-up order is on the way.

Mark

Unregistered said:
I have tried their glaze and it was pretty good. Although I prefer a glaze with more "open time". They do have nice packaging and I think it would appeal to the person wanting to try their hand at doing their own finishes.

Kathy
www.kbdesigns.biz

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunny's

Hi guys,

Well the order has come in and the product is great, and is moving out the door with great results. After a lot off discussion and number crunching we are now the official distributor for this product in Canada to other retailers and its the beginning of a new branch in our business. We had set up import / export capabilities and a retailer database some time ago and from this point we a looking at several US made products to bring up here to the market. New web site to be added soon and we are going to get into on-line wholesale ordering. Nathan let me know when I venture from posting to advertising.....don't want to step on anyones toes. TGIF guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts