Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I thought a sub panel could not be in a laundry room. I read on here that it could. Would someone please conform, and are there regulations?
Thanks

·
Carpe Diem
20,742 Posts
oh boy, I'm trying to save you. ;)

First of all, please go here and introduce yourself to us. Maybe fill out your profile in more detail?
http://www.contractortalk.com/f44/

As for your question, what does the building/code enforcement department say about your proposed sub-panel?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha finally someone that wants to save me. I though everyone was out to get me. I will fill out my profile in more detail. I am still trying to get use to the site. I have been on here a lot and got some good sound advice but just joined tonight. It is late and I was just wanted to get try to get an answer before I tossed all night thinking about this. I will also check local code tomorrow. I am a small contractor btw. res homes and remodel.
I keep trying to get out if it .... but somehow everyone keeps finding me new jobs. Thanks for your input hope to talk more.
Rex

·
Registered
428 Posts
sucked

Get out while you still can. Small houses and service work for residential will keep you in the poor house. I've been working my way out for 4 yrs, but occasionally I keep getting sucked back in when the commercial slows....get out Luke!

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,667 Posts
A panel can go in a laundry, but must comply with 110.26.

Behind the opened door would be the best spot.

Reactions: music9704
1 - 7 of 7 Posts