Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Im new to this so excuse any mistakes I make. I have a retaining wall approximately 65 feet long and an average of 10 feet high. The wall is block with a brick veneer. The bricks were not tied to the wall and are all falling off. My solution is to remove the brick and stucco the block. Any ideal on pricing in the Chattanooga area for demo and then stucco? I dont want to overcharge but I dont want to give it away either.

·
Masonry Contractor
83 Posts
Asking about pricing here is like asking a fisherman where he catches all his fish. . . . You won't really get a good answer :laughing:

But I have a good heart so ill give you a tip. If you don't know how much to charge for something you should est. how long its going to take you (to the best of your ability) and how much you want to make.

Learn from there.

·
Super Moderator
10,604 Posts
Asking about pricing here is like asking a fisherman where he catches all his fish. . . . You won't really get a good answer :laughing:

But I have a good heart so ill give you a tip. If you don't know how much to charge for something you should est. how long its going to take you (to the best of your ability) and how much you want to make.

Learn from there.
What he said!

Please refer to the terms of service as to what threads are not allowed here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.