Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/bar/1639463646.html

"Hi :)

I recently tore down a wall between two rooms based on some bad advice and now the ceiling has come down a couple inches (there is a second story being effected). If possible, I would still like to keep the wall down but put in a header or I would take posts if header isn't possible. The room is approx. 20'x20'.

What I can offer in return is graphic design and some printing. I can design just about anything, make html websites, and some printing. I design business items such as: logos, brochures, business cards, rack cards, banners, posters, cd covers, folders, flyers, yard signs, decals, product packaging, clothing, and stationary.

I would be glad to give more information on the room to get a more accurate quote on what it will take to fix. I would prefer there to be no money exchanged on this particular project, meaning, I would buy the items needed to do the project so I would just need someone with the knowledge and ability to do the work. This house is being remodeled at the moment and if all goes well, would love to keep in contact for future projects.

Thank you"

:no:

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a great example of just how quickly things can go wrong,.....:whistling

·
Master Baiter
130 Posts
Heck yeah, I see a life time supply of:
logos, brochures, business cards, rack cards, banners, posters, cd covers, folders, flyers, yard signs, decals, product packaging, clothing, and stationary.
:no:
in somebodys future!!!:thumbup::w00t:

·
Fortune and glory, kid.
2,284 Posts
"Why the hell do I need to pay someone, any idiot can tear out a wall!" :clap:

They're not gonna' like that bill. :eek:

·
Scooter
304 Posts
This is another prime example of why stupid people should not be permitted to procreate :w00t:

stupid enough to create the situation he is in........

and stupid enough to compound it by bringing in the type of ---cough cough cough ahem "professional" that would be willing to work for stationary and t-shirts

Reactions: Winchester

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
The guy frucked up....happens all the time. What does the average web page set up cost from a professional? I would have no problem looking him up and possibly doing a little bartering, if it's something I need or will need in the future. It's not like the guy is asking for something for nothing.

Just make sure no one is left holding the chitty end of the stick.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts