Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
It is what it is
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have done some searching around here but didnt find much. What do you guys use to store your cordless tools in (drill, saws, impact, ect.). I was thinking about this

But it could get heavy quick. But it would hold extra blades, bits, screws, and that stuff. Plus its $80 and i don't know if it would hold up to my beatings. So what do you guys use.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
Yeah well that didnt happen so thanks for the worthless answer.
I guess you don't read many
of the other threads here, so
FIY, that sort of response doesn't
win a lot of friends around here. :thumbsup:
In fact it's kind of an invitation
to give you a hard time. :whistling

You can only control the question,
not the responses.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Doubleaction,
That looks liek it would work pretty good. Like you said though the only thing I would be worried about is the weight when its loaded. If you do a lot of outside stuff it may be the ticket you could just wheel it right to where your at. What I do is have stuff divided up, I never really bought one of the big cordless sets. I just gradually bought the tools separete. I have a bag for my cordless drills, another bag has my cordless sawzall and cordless circ saw. My cordless impact driver I keep in its case by itself. I have it setup so each tool has two batteries so I never run out of juice.

Dave

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
I only have one cordless tool. It has it's own systainer.

That thing might get heavy but, who cares if it all fits.
:no: Another worthless response! :no:
:laughing:

Go shake some sense into
Modern Style.
He's gone soft on us here. :w00t:

ADD:

I was going for the more professional look, trying to market myself more and more these day. I tried to change how I post to seem more professional, but then Yardboy started bragging about his big date, even though he didnt even get any stink finger .........

·
I like Green things
23,010 Posts
:no: Another worthless response! :no:
:laughing:

Go shake some sense into
Modern Style.
He's gone soft on us here. :w00t:
Maybe it's just too hot to care. I tried to put some effort into a couple threads but, everyone else ganged up on the guy so I had to join in.

Anyways, I dont know why you would have a bunch of cordless tools without any cases.

I didnt even get to that yet!! ohhh stinky.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
49,869 Posts
It tells you everything you need to know about it except how much weight it can handle.

Here

All I know is there isn't a dealer within 120 miles of me.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
49,869 Posts
I figured Sears would have shown up in my search. I have one about 7 miles away, same with HD.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I use the Stanley tool chest for my tools. It can fit my Impact, Drill, clamps, knee pads, hammer, extension cord, tool apron, and a 2 foot level will fit diagonally. I can fit most of my hand tools in the tray. My nail guns are kept in their cases, and everything else I hand carry in. I should probably get something like the Veto Pro Pac LC for my hand tools, so I have more room for my power tools. I also fly with this if I need to do work out of state.

·
It is what it is
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess you don't read many
of the other threads here, so
FIY, that sort of response doesn't
win a lot of friends around here. :thumbsup:
In fact it's kind of an invitation
to give you a hard time. :whistling

You can only control the question,
not the responses.

I have been a member of this forum for a long time. I have read many threads, i just don't find it necessary to post worthless things to get my post count up.

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
I've got 4 of the Hilti Bags KTS showed, they cost about 50 bucks a piece, I wish they were a little tougher for holding my long concrete bits and such that are wearing out the corners.

·
The Grand Wazoo
3,973 Posts
I've got 4 of the Hilti Bags KTS showed, they cost about 50 bucks a piece, I wish they were a little tougher for holding my long concrete bits and such that are wearing out the corners.
I save the sleeves that the bits come in to prevent this.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts