Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guys my newer dalluge turned out to be a pinger It drives me and my coworkers crazy . i cut a small kerf in between the claws but that didn't help . Do you know how to fix this ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Return x2.

I got a 20 oz and I Love it. No ping at all, you must have gotten a dud.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guys at my supply store worked with me and they are sending it back for a warranty if its covered i will get a refund but i honestly dont care 10 hours of that pinging **** gets really old

·
Pro
2,138 Posts
FramingPro said:
If you know how to use it well enough those pings sound like a cash register counting.
That's a good one Nick!

To socal:

A wooden handled hammer that pings?

"Sounds" like cheap steel.

Take it back. Titanium doesn't ping.

Or...

Just use it for your short game.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tenon0774 said:
That's a good one Nick! To socal: A wooden handled hammer that pings? "Sounds" like cheap steel. Take it back. Titanium doesn't ping. Or... Just use it for your short game.
thats what i said i think i was some bad steel or something but i did . Titanium is too weak for my work i have a tibone but it pings and wears down to easy

·
This space for lease
5,323 Posts
The lesson is that you should take back defective equipment instead of trying to make it work. How much can a hammer cost anyway? Just buy another one.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RangoWA said:
The lesson is that you should take back defective equipment instead of trying to make it work. How much can a hammer cost anyway? Just buy another one.
yup and to always test before you buy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts