Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after hearing so many great things about the ti bone my interest has peaked and i want to check one out , the supply stores here carry all kinds of vaughans , estwings , dalluge ( awesome hammers) and dead on steel framers. Does anyone know a store in socal that stock stilettos ? Thanks ,Have a great day

·
Joseph A. Capece
1,811 Posts
I love the ti-bone hammers but have they resolves the spinning head issue on them? The "loctite" they send with the hammer doesn't hold up well over time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love the ti-bone hammers but have they resolves the spinning head issue on them? The "loctite" they send with the hammer doesn't hold up well over time.
Have you tried JB weld ? we use that to epoxy rebar dowels in on structural walls some places actually require it vs just sticking them in with the concrete because it is much stronger

·
stacker of sticks
8,502 Posts
socalmason said:
Have you tried JB weld ? we use that to epoxy rebar dowels in on structural walls some places actually require it vs just sticking them in with the concrete because it is much stronger
How would you get it off for replacing?

·
Registered
168 Posts
The Home Cheapo near me, at least the one that moves the biggest volume carries them. I don't know about the others around me but yep. I'm in West LA so they're around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts