Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Im new to the forum, but have been watching for a short while. Sorry if this topic has been covered before?

I am a Masonry Cavity Wall & Attic Insulation Contractor based in Cork, Ireland.

I am currently looking at purchasing a new insulation blowing machine. I see some of ye guys use Meyer or Krendl machines. Has anyone got experience with 'Stewart Energy' blowing machines. I know these are made in UK, so maybe they have not reached USA.

I currently have a small machine that is more (designed) for Cavity Wall Insulation. It 'can' blow attics / lofts -but SLOWLY.
I am currently getting a good amount of attic work so want to get a more suitable machine.

I also want capability to blow Cellulose in both attics and stud walls.

What pitfalls, or pointers, should I be looking out for.

Any advise appreciated,

Thanks,

Alan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HI Tasha,

Do Stewart Energy have a website? I've not been able to find one.

Alan Connolly

Connolly Insulation, Cork, Ireland.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tasha,

I have an A4 brochure that I got from Ian Stewart at Cork Builders.

Maybe you could keep me posted when website is up and running.

I've PM'd my email address to you. (Sorry cant figure out how on this forum)

Alan

·
Registered
2 Posts
This machine is perfect for the small insulation contracting professional who needs the flexibility of portability and low power requirements, yet the higher production of large machines.

·
Registered
1 Posts
stewart blower

hi there alan,i am currently using a stewart to fill cavity walls in nsw australia,as a subbie.i am using the firms machine and find it does a great job once you get used to it.i work 5 days a week and it turns over 600,00 p.a.as you can imagine i am keen to own my own,but have been unable to find anywhere that i can purchase one.i think i may have material supply[rockwool]issues too as one firm seems to have a monopoly here.if you would like to compare notes,perhaps we can achieve some mutual backscratching,sincerely james g.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts