Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a building i want to divide in half. its 12ft tall by 30ft long. How much would it cost to make the dividing bar with 3 5/8 20 gates. how much should i charge for labor?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry this is the first time i participate in a forum so i wasn't sure how to direct the question. I am trying to learn how to charge my main concern is how to charge for labor.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I am trying to figure out how much I should charge for sq. ft. for this job. If I charge by hour it would be 20 per hour but i work too fast and i will gain more if i work by square foot. how much should i charge for labor per square foot? I was going to charge $30 per linear foot for drywall, frame, finish and tape. Or how should i charge just for the steel frame?

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
Thank you for the help.
I am trying to figure out how much I should charge for sq. ft. for this job. If I charge by hour it would be 20 per hour but i work too fast and i will gain more if i work by square foot. how much should i charge for labor per square foot? I was going to charge $30 per linear foot for drywall, frame, finish and tape. Or how should i charge just for the steel frame?
I guess you didn't read it then. Or maybe you did and do not understand that there is no way for anyone to tell you what you should charge. That is solely your decision.

Honestly, I do not see a point in this thread continuing. Please read the post about pricing. I am closing this thread.

http://www.contractortalk.com/f16/pricing-estimating-success-27899/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.