Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Stauf 960 Adhesive

5921 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cprao
I am researching for one my customer who has purchased Patagonian Rosewood for his flooring. This is a engnieered wood. The shop where he brough the wood recommends him to use Stauf 960 since it is glue and vapor absorver. I have never used this material before.. So looking for the ideas like - Is it really good ? If yes, how expensive it would be ?

Your thoughts ?
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Its really good and really expensive!!:thumbsup:
Use the recommended trowel!!!
Any idea why it is so expensive ? Does it really act as a water vaporizer and glue ? How much I would need for 700 Sq ft area ? Any one used this material before ?
Its really good and really expensive!!:thumbsup:
The spread rate averages 35-45 sq.ft. per gallon.
Any idea why it is so expensive ? Does it really act as a water vaporizer and glue ? How much I would need for 700 Sq ft area ? Any one used this material before ?
Any other alternatives to this stauff 960 that has both moisture barrier and glue ?
The spread rate averages 35-45 sq.ft. per gallon.
They are the only one marketing there adhesive, as a one application adhesive and moisture barrier.

960 is all marketing, as I have seen it not suppress slightly high moisture emissions.
Any other alternatives to this stauff 960 that has both moisture barrier and glue ?
Thank you !!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.