Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally starting a custom tomorrow morning after 3 weeks of being put off. Its a two family condo thats way nicer than my house :whistlingPlus another family is looking to sign for a huge custom this week :thumbup::thumbup: hopefully things are starting to look up and ill be busy throughout the winter as long as i can sleep tonight.. its only our third home of the year

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you thank you

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Finally starting a custom tomorrow morning after 3 weeks of being put off. Its a two family condo thats way nicer than my house :whistlingPlus another family is looking to sign for a huge custom this week :thumbup::thumbup: hopefully things are starting to look up and ill be busy throughout the winter as long as i can sleep tonight.. its only our third home of the year

Ahhhhhh..........the sound of the purse strings opening up.

Every time one more starts,more guys get to work,more people start to see activity,more see the economy is starting to move.................

Good to hear.
Get some rest,its going to be COLD out there.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know that's what I hate about winter.. But I've been subbing on a crew so haven't been out of work so I'm semi used to it

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its nothing to special but ill take a few we worked untill it was too dark for the iphone today. We got all our plates ran, put up foam board in the crawl and got about 3/4 of our steel set. I guess its ok for three guys

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here are a few photos of the end of day two got the rest of the steel set today and ran all the joists and almost all the box

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we ran all the box except for the box on the firewall

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it is a pretty big place its a two family condo

·
Resident Pain
2,424 Posts
looks like spruce to me, looks like a lot of fun there i have one coming up myself in about a month. Those beams couldnt be anymore than w8x20's just by looking at the pic but i am prolly wrong :) looks nice, straight go. Keep them pics rollin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts