Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
mox, is your spreadsheet excel? i'm not bidding stuff anymore, but would like to look at yours and see if it's something like i had been using for years. my email addy is [email protected]. that's the same email that rino sends the SYBSTT. "send your buddy some "*****" tuesday.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nothing earth shattering, I pretty much used my past proposals for the new ones. Change the customer, date, project, quantities and unit prices. I don't keep a huge spreadsheet to start it would take more time to delete hundreds of unused line items. I'm still pretty old school and use a legal pad when I do my take offs and then go through and add to spreadsheet. Then use a PDF writer program to print to PDF so I can email.

I'll shoot you a couple of typical ones though, you can take a look and please offer any comments/advise you may have. Always looking for input.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nothing earth shattering, I pretty much used my past proposals for the new ones. Change the customer, date, project, quantities and unit prices. I don't keep a huge spreadsheet to start it would take more time to delete hundreds of unused line items. I'm still pretty old school and use a legal pad when I do my take offs and then go through and add to spreadsheet. Then use a PDF writer program to print to PDF so I can email.

I'll shoot you a couple of typical ones though, you can take a look and please offer any comments/advise you may have. Always looking for input.
Mox can you forward that to me also I want to see what you use

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
here is a very simple spreadsheet i set up about 10 yrs or so ago...works great when i used it. you can change individual cells to suit your needs. then i would just copy/paste the first 4 columns into my proposal form

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts