Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our company is expanding into residential roofing and was looking for help with the following:

A) Warranty language, what is covered, what is not, what is the home owners responsibility

B) Quoting software. We want to be able to quote form our truck with a laptop computer.

C) Quoting forms. We may on occassion not have the laptop available and will use a manual form. Looking for suggestions and samples.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pete

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Quoting software, there are a few. None have ever done exactly what I wanted them to do. I created a custom spreadsheet in MS Excell and use templates with MS Word to figure and print all my proposals.

Quoting forms, your best bet is to have your printer maqke these up with carbon copies. I've got a ton of forms send me a PM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some resources to try

Some resources on the internet that may help you.

NRCA - National Roofing Contractors Association

RoofingSite.com - A great place for information on books, videos, and other great resources.

Rooferscoffeeshop.com - A little of everything you would expect from the name.

Roofersreview.com - Online gallery of roofers work. The site does have a considerable amout of information.

Roofhelp.com - Another great place for information on articles, FAQs, and other great resources.

Rooferpro.com - Certainteed catalog featured roofing software. This is an online roof bidding system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts