Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos running these or the Dewalt equivalent?

Picked up the Stanley system at lowes for $200, a great investment. I have also ordered 3 more boxes to add to this with more down the road for sure.

Only ad I could find

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm using the DeWalt as well, but like the looks of the Stanley better. Not a DeWalt guy, so I don't care much for the yellow and black, but the boxes work great. What was included for $200 and where did you find them?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I'm using t-staks... That looks like the same thing

Is that a mid-size box there?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I bought a two drawer and a single drawer, but really haven't found a way to work them in yet

Reactions: Eaglei

·
Thom
4,137 Posts
I'm using empty 5-gallon buckets. There is a limitless supply for free.

Reactions: sunkist

·
Registered
11,388 Posts
I bought a two drawer and a single drawer, but really haven't found a way to work them in yet
I returned the double draw because it was to think a space. I keep two single draws in the truck at the bottom of a stack. I took out the cubbies & fill one with drill bit cases. The other wood putty/fillers, putty knives etc

·
Registered
11,388 Posts
Nice job on those dividers, I like the drill bit dividers too never seen those. Where did you find them? I could put that to use

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What was included for $200 and where did you find them?
Lowes has them in stock. For $200 I got everything in the first ad aside from the organizer.

Lower dolly, large box with tray, 1 deep drawer unit, 1 smaller box, and one large handled box that sits on the top.

Drawer came with a bunch of cases as well. Best money I have ever spent on tool storage and fits into my truck and has saved a good chunk of box space.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lowes has them in stock. For $200 I got everything in the first ad aside from the organizer.

Lower dolly, large box with tray, 1 deep drawer unit, 1 smaller box, and one large handled box that sits on the top.

Drawer came with a bunch of cases as well. Best money I have ever spent on tool storage and fits into my truck and has saved a good chunk of box space.

Are your in the states?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The orange and blue box stores here are only carrying the tough system boxes right now. There is a dewalt service center near me and a rockler that carries them. I've got a couple boxes right now, been meaning to pick up some more. I like them so far. I like systainers a lot better, but you can't beat the dewalt for the price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm also using the Tstaks. I've got about 14 or 15 of them and like them a lot. I usually will wait until Dewalt does the spend 100 save 25 sale on Amazon and I pick up at least 3 or more.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts