Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a set of blueprints for a small family. They already have an existing slab from an old log home that has been removed and they are planning on building a stud framed house on top of it. Therefore....all of the plumbing connections, drains, and electrical are already set and I am having to build the house around them. In the [future] master bathroom they want a 48" standup shower directly over where the shower was located before. The problem is that I need to shift the standup shower away from the center of the drain a little to make everything fit. Right now I have the center of the shower lined up ontop of the shower drain. I have never had to do a set of prints on an existing slab before and I needed to know how far (if any) can I move the middle of the shower from the center of the drain and still allow it to drain properly. Any help would be appreciated, and I hope you can understand my question. Thanks.
-Rainer Mundy
www.texashouseplans.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.