Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone,
I'm a stair builder based in France. I've been builidng stairs for about 20 years. I started out as a carpenter /cabinet maker and slowly moved to stairs because I liked the technical and geometrical problems involved. I still do some furniture work and antique repairs and restoration. But over time I realy have got quite specialized in curved stairs and rails.
You can see my stairs at ---ntdesigns.org---- .
If anyone needs advice on stair building I'll be happy to try and help.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Just wandered through your site - some damned impressive staircases you've got there! Couldn't understand the text, but the pics speak for themselves. Glad you're able to type in English here for those of us who are less worldly...

Welcome to the forum, guy!

Mac

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is defintily some nice work. I to build staircases but they look a bit different because code issues in California. I could never build a staircase without handrailing. Any codes in France?

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI THERE,im a carpenter/kitchen installer over er in the uk do you konw of any work or contracts over there in france or in europe?

·
Registered
ornamental plasterer
1,442 Posts
HI everyone,
I'm a stair builder based in France. I've been builidng stairs for about 20 years. I started out as a carpenter /cabinet maker and slowly moved to stairs because I liked the technical and geometrical problems involved. I still do some furniture work and antique repairs and restoration. But over time I realy have got quite specialized in curved stairs and rails.
You can see my stairs at ---ntdesigns.org---- .
If anyone needs advice on stair building I'll be happy to try and help.
Tres bien. Salut Maitre.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts