1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Unscratch
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
This is the only what should i charge thread that is remotely interesting, I would think a specialty trade like that will allow you to set your own pricing, call others who do it ( if you can find anyone) and ask them.AS far as asking here, i think most people will come in around, TREEFIDDY, GMOD

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know what the hourly rate for this is because we had a contractor do it for us on some developments I worked on here. One of the guys I worked with who was a constuction manager with me wound up working for him when the economy started going bad and he got laid off.
I don't know if I should post what the hourly rate is for it, I don't mind posting it but don't want to make some angry here as you know how it goes with the how much should I charge stuff causes around here.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
I know what the hourly rate for this is because we had a contractor do it for us on some developments I worked on here. One of the guys I worked with who was a constuction manager with me wound up working for him when the economy started going bad and he got laid off.
I don't know if I should post what the hourly rate is for it, I don't mind posting it but don't want to make some angry here as you know how it goes with the how much should I charge stuff causes around here.

No rules against the posting that info, The gang usually only gets worked up with the person asking, not the person answering:laughing:GMOD

·
Registered
102 Posts
No rules against the posting that info, The gang usually only gets worked up with the person asking, not the person answering:laughing:GMOD
Ah ok, guess I can tell it then! :laughing:

He charged $75 an hour, 1 hour minimun, and the hurricane sliders he would do for us in Naples took a few hours to do, and he worked pretty much nonstop. Used to watch him do it. He pretty much cover the area around Southwest Florida here in Ft Myers and Naples area to Miami, Fort Lauderdale.
Same price for stainless fridges and appliances also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts