Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its brand phucking new! I took it out of the rapper but it's in perfect condition. The paint is still perfect. Make me an offer and pay for shipping.

It's this level right here. I even have the stand offs on the ends. I will send the actual picture if your interested.

image-1900026132.jpg

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Californiadecks said:
Its brand phucking new! I took it out of the rapper but it's in perfect condition. The paint is still perfect. Make me an offer and pay for shipping. It's this level right here. I even have the stand offs on the ends. I will send the actual picture if your interested.
I would buy it but shipping here to Michigan would be too much. Always wanted one of them

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Its brand phucking new! I took it out of the rapper but it's in perfect condition. The paint is still perfect. Make me an offer and pay for shipping.

It's this level right here. I even have the stand offs on the ends. I will send the actual picture if your interested.

View attachment 109875

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
m1911 said:
"rapper" :laughing:
Phuck I swear my memory is going to chit. I did I forget the"w"? I can't remember some of the simplest things.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Is this the 33712, 34712, or the 35712? Looks to be the 35712 but wanted to make sure.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the cheapest I saw it for was 320.00

I would be willing to part with it for 150 bucks you pay shipping. I will wrap it really good I think because of its size it might be an issue. Probably 50 or 60 buckets to ship. But that's just a guess.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Sold

Zip 85501

Let me know Paypal info.

I checked and the quote said 35 but that is guessing info.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CrpntrFrk said:
Sold Zip 85501 Let me know Paypal info. I checked and the quote said 35 but that is guessing info.
I have a Paypal account but I've never received money from it before. What do you need to know. I need to tell you I'm very green when it come to this stuff. Which carrier do you think will be the best? I think usps might be the most economical.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Oh:laughing: uh I don't care how I pay you. What ever is easiest for you Mike. I went to UPS for the quote. You make it easy on yourself and let me know what I can do to help.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Why are you selling it? I am a tool junkie...I would not part with it even if I never used it. Kind of like the Bigfoot saw I have,,,might need it someday.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got it free from my lumberyard for making a ten thousand dollar order. I don't frame homes anymore. So I think someone else can get some use out of it. This year I got a stabila rotary level free. But my order was considerably more.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Californiadecks said:
I got it free from my lumberyard for making a ten thousand dollar order. I don't frame homes anymore. So I think someone else can get some use out of it. This year I got a stabila rotary level free. But my order was considerably more.
My lumberyard pretty much gives me all I need. They are very loving. Lol

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CrpntrFrk said:
Oh:laughing: uh I don't care how I pay you. What ever is easiest for you Mike. I went to UPS for the quote. You make it easy on yourself and let me know what I can do to help.:thumbsup:
So I was cleaning it up and it has a slight scratch on it but it's not going to effect it's accuracy. I think it happened when I fished down the side of my truck bed.
Here's a pic. Also in the other pic is the standoffs. They are inside a foam holder.

image-2098779832.jpg

image-1518015148.jpg

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
CrpntrFrk said:
Can you PM me your address?

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
So I was cleaning it up and it has a slight scratch on it but it's not going to effect it's accuracy. I think it happened when I fished down the side of my truck bed.
Here's a pic. Also in the other pic is the standoffs. They are inside a foam holder.

View attachment 109901

View attachment 109902
That's cool. Just appreciative of the good deal. I went to USPS to get a quote too and they are about the same as UPS. UPS will get it here faster. So if I had a choice it would be UPS but which ever is cheaper. Once again dimensions of the box was speculated. 86"x 4"x 4"x 6lbs.

I think I just need your email that you use with your Paypal account to send you the dough. If you want to do it some other way just let me know.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
CrpntrFrk said:
That's cool. Just appreciative of the good deal. I went to USPS to get a quote too and they are about the same as UPS. UPS will get it here faster. So if I had a choice it would be UPS but which ever is cheaper. Once again dimensions of the box was speculated. 86"x 4"x 4"x 6lbs. I think I just need your email that you use with your Paypal account to send you the dough. If you want to do it some other way just let me know.
no PayPal is great for me. I'm glad you can use it. I hate looking at it in my garage and knowing how valuable it could be to someone who needs it. I will PM you my email that's tied to my paypal account.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts