Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Dude
Untangler of blue spaghetti
3,413 Posts
Sit out with a high powered pellet rifle and blast several of them. The remaining ones will scatter.

Might not be a great idea in NJ though, even slingshots are illegal there.

·
The Dude
3,413 Posts
They'll chew the heads off of stainless steel nails, some little mesh doesn't have a chance.
Somebody was asking how to remove those lead anchors with a drive pin - the mushroom masonry anchors ... Drills were suggested, but the pin is stainless. I know for a fact they will chew up lead pipe boots, they love them.

Now I have the final solution. Squirrels will chew through lead and stainless. Perfect for the drive pin anchors! :laughing:

·
The Dude
3,413 Posts
How high can rats jump. Repaired the wires in my boat. Going to park it back where it was. Setting traps in compartments.

My mistake may have been that lumber I leaned on the boat last time. Basically making a walking plank for them. :wallbash:

That won't happen again.:no:
MY BOAT!!! :censored: :2guns:

Nobody messes with my boat ...

·
The Dude
3,413 Posts
How high can rats jump. Repaired the wires in my boat. Going to park it back where it was. Setting traps in compartments.

My mistake may have been that lumber I leaned on the boat last time. Basically making a walking plank for them. :wallbash:

That won't happen again.:no:
rats can jump, but I dont think as well as a squirrel. I got hit by a rat-missile last month sitting on the porch with the crew after work at their place. I didnt know what hit me, I thought it was a cat ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.