Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one here worked for them and have first hand knowledge?

I'm wanting to confirm they are a legit operation before I give them so much personal info to them on their vendor application online.

They want your full name including middle initial. Your Driver's license number and expiration. Your full SSN if you are a sole proprietor.
To me this seems like a lot of info they do not need at this point of the game when I'm just doing a coverage area inquiry.

Thanks for your time and responses.

·
Registered
25 Posts
BPWY--

I have heard of them. I do not know how good they are. I may not give them all that info. Maybe give them a call first. I have there # as (800)452-1881

Maybe you already got intouch with them. How are they?

Goodluck
James

·
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They aren't one of the ones I've contacted. I decided not to because of the intrusive info they want for a mere coverage area inquiry. They have absolutely no need for my full DL info and SSN at the early stages of the game.
I could see the point to asking for that info as a final hurdle to clear for offering work. But not on the first date so to speak.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I dont blame you. Thats probably smart. Are you working with any companies that you would recommend?

I just sent Spectrum Field services and email and attached my resume. That is all they want to start. Seems fair. Maybe you should give them a try.

James :thumbsup:

·
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already did. But haven't heard from them.

Might be a good thing. I heard today of a contractor they just screwed in a big way.
I don't know details just that this guy some one knew got banged hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts