Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving past the bank today and the thermometer was at 86, the Robins passed through about 2 weeks ago and the rattlesnakes are cruising. It must be spring! Time to break out the shorts again, whoopee!
I would have caught that snake too except the bugger went into some really thorny bushes, we call them 'crown of thorns'. Could have saved me $20.00 on lunch.

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
It's coming but here is Colorado it flirts with you like a shy school girl. Last weekend on Saturday it almost broke 70 degrees, on Sunday we got 4 inches of snow and it went back to the 40s! The daffodils starting coming up in Mid february and now most of them got wiped out with this cold snap. Springtime in the Rockies is a roller coaster ride.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
I would have caught that snake too except the bugger went into some really thorny bushes...Could have saved me $20.00 on lunch.
OK there, Daniel Boone :rolleyes: Pass me a piece of that possum pie, would ya'? :cheesygri

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
kind of freaky weather here too because of the way we are situated.

feels like 60 out there today, but maybe it broke into the 30's which is still warm IMO.

could still dump snow anytime.

Not in the total clear untill May

1 - 4 of 4 Posts