Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! there's got to be a since of great gratitude that the sun is shinening and the SNOW is GONE! :thumbsup: back into business and many way's ! I have sold real estate since July of 88 and when the market gets tough the tough re-invent until the going get's going again! which I believe there is much going! and some great deals out there! I also do a little roofing sales! Strom restoration! and why not! The home owners are entitled to a roof if there's hail damage.

I would love to network with some of you, and combined our talents and strengths! My broker is Lakes Area Realty, in Golden Valley...and I am from Minnesota, I helped MacMay Homes get off the ground in 89, and Classic Home Design in Stillwater... so well rounded in the New construction as well as the existing market...which has it owns cup of worms! as you know! that's why I'm looking for some good contractors to build relationship with, so that when I do have a client that has a project come up...you would be called!

Thanks, and I look forward doing business with some of you!

Heidi Schreifels
Lakes Area Realty 763-545-3367 or my cell 651-336-4100

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hello everyone! there's got to be a since of great gratitude that the sun is shinening and the SNOW is GONE! :thumbsup: back into business and many way's ! I have sold real estate since July of 88 and when the market gets tough the tough re-invent until the going get's going again! which I believe there is much going! and some great deals out there! I also do a little roofing sales! Strom restoration! and why not! The home owners are entitled to a roof if there's hail damage.

I would love to network with some of you, and combined our talents and strengths! My broker is Lakes Area Realty, in Golden Valley...and I am from Minnesota, I helped MacMay Homes get off the ground in 89, and Classic Home Design in Stillwater... so well rounded in the New construction as well as the existing market...which has it owns cup of worms! as you know! that's why I'm looking for some good contractors to build relationship with, so that when I do have a client that has a project come up...you would be called!

Thanks, and I look forward doing business with some of you!

Heidi Schreifels
Lakes Area Realty 763-545-3367 or my cell 651-336-4100

so ... Heidi ...

any pics? :w00t::laughing::laughing::jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts