Judging by all of the folks
I have removed 5' spiral stairs
for, these folks will curse you
and the miserable stairs
for a long time. :laughing:

·
Pro
506 Posts
I have a 3' spiral in my house. smallest they make. takes up no room in the house and i'm pretty good getting up and down. 6' tall 185 lbs.
and no, it ain't the main stairway. and yes i can traverse it under influence. I did head-butt the center column once though.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
I have a 3' spiral in my house. smallest they make. takes up no room in the house and i'm pretty good getting up and down. 6' tall 185 lbs.
and no, it ain't the main stairway. and yes i can traverse it under influence. I did head-butt the center column once though.
Stairs like yours are nothing more than a controled fall at best anyway.:laughing:

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
I'd have better luck with a knotted rope, especially after several chilled beverages.:thumbsup:

·
Pro
506 Posts
Stairs like yours are nothing more than a controled fall at best anyway.:laughing:
i'm a framer so after climbing a frame all day these stairs are a walk in the park. my 2 year old gets up and down too. everyone should get one!:clap:
i bought mine from salter

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
i'm a framer so after climbing a frame all day these stairs are a walk in the park. my 2 year old gets up and down too. everyone should get one!:clap:
A three footer ain't much more
than a bent ladder. :laughing:
I didn't think they even had
legal tread depth.

·
Maker of fine kindling
6,199 Posts
Youth is truly wasted on the young:whistling

1 - 20 of 29 Posts