Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
Definitely missing a few required (210.52) receptacles on the kitchen countertop.

Beautiful interior detail, especially the front door, kitchen hood exhaust and chandelier, but the white electrical devices would have looked a whole lot sweeter with brown or ivory.

I hope those tanks never leak. Water?

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man... different!

Okay 3 questions - where are all the electrical outlets in the kitchen?

What is that on the roof, it looks like a swamp cooler, but you have a/c?

Listing price?
The outlets are there.? Your saying there should be more? (Trying to understand the question)
That on the roof is the ac/ heater for the upstairs. The ac for the first level and basement is a split system.
Don't want to talk about listing price right now. Due to the economy that is a sore subject. Was listed for $379,000.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope those tanks never leak. Water?
Yeah everyone says that. But the house is sold if the appraiser can come up with a comp. This has been waiting to close for 3 weeks due to lending bull.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool iron entry door.. Where did you get it, Cantera Doors?
Can't remember where we got this one. We have been through 3 suppliers with these doors.

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That seems like a lot of house for that money. Nice finishes.:thumbsup:
The way the market is the final price probably will not be close to that.
If this was in your area shoot me a number?
Thanks Mike!

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
I can only imagine the future parties hovering around that outside fireplace. Awesome.

The front "round thing" is the staircase I take it?

That's an eye opener.

So that's how you guys live out in the desert huh?

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
The outlets are there.? Your saying there should be more? (Trying to understand the question)
Yes, there should definitely be one to the left of the cooktop stove, the peninsula needs to have one, and there should be one no more than 48" apart along the the length of the countertop. Sinks, stoves, and such, separate those dimensions. :thumbup:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice view of the refinery in the back yard there :w00t: ....just busting your balls a bit.

Nice job on the finishes. You can't even buy a 1/4 acre lot around here for that kind of money so sounds like a good deal to me but then again our land usually comes with some sort of vegetation on it :)

Lots of nice stone work you got there. :thumbsup: It seems like there aren't many windows and the windows you do have are small, is that common in Arizona, and is that for energy conservation purposes?

Glad to hear that it is sold :clap:

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice view of the refinery in the back yard there :w00t: ....just busting your balls a bit.

Nice job on the finishes. You can't even buy a 1/4 acre lot around here for that kind of money so sounds like a good deal to me but then again our land usually comes with some sort of vegetation on it :)

Lots of nice stone work you got there. :thumbsup: It seems like there aren't many windows and the windows you do have are small, is that common in Arizona, and is that for energy conservation purposes?

Glad to hear that it is sold :clap:
:laughing::laughing:Hey if you have read anything of what I have said here on CT bustn balls is part of the fun. I won't cry. I will laugh with ya.
There 60x50 in the master bed and dinning. Plus a 60x80 slider door. Over all the house is pretty lit up during the day.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts