Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided I wanted to learn how to beat metal into submission like I do my men. Lol just kidding... Here's the forge I built... Ps, you know that's a badarse hinge on that door.. spare part drawer finally came in handy!

I still have to line it and build a base for it, but I don't think I did too bad for a white girl. What do yal think?

·
Artist and not a curator
10,612 Posts
Get ahold of Jonathan. He just had an article written about him in a magazine about making knives. When I went and stayed with him for a while we made some knives. He had a nice little forge. Good, fun, stuff.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Your first project should be ladder Damascus!

I’m still laughing about your comment beating your men into submission!

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Custom drywall spoons?
Great idea, I should totally hit that guy up. I COULD MAKE THOSE SPOONS LOOK EVEN BETTER! LOL. God that was such a great video. I still like watching it and the comments are still rolling.

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,458 Posts
Wow I just looked for the drywall spoons and found the "The drywall slinger" video LOL!

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy crap I thought I erased that dumb ass video. Was that the one with the nipples?

·
Contractor
6,956 Posts
I'm no expert by far but, I think that by the time you get any kind of decent steel up to temp in that salvaged propane tank, the tank itself will be pretty well on the way to molten lava. But again I don't know....post videos.

And yeah, the drywall slinger vid is still up. and so are the perkies.:oops:

·
Premium Member
Honolulu, Hawaii
17,458 Posts
I thought you caught it, you were around a lot back then.
LOL!!! I took a few years off and got about 15,000$ worth of tools from the site across the street,, I'm still using up my points from there. This just came on Friday
:p

Reactions: hdavis
1 - 20 of 20 Posts