Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that missed it, don't care or whatever. The Boston Red Sox won the pennant for the first time since 1918.
I don't really care for baseball but I enjoy seeing history being made.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I too do not watch alot of Baseball on t.v. 'cept the Mariners.
But I love the playoffs...

good for the SOX, get rid of that curse!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mariners? Who dem?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was sponsored by Suzuki back in my motocross days.

·
Dharma Building
81 Posts
Hey Teetor

Does this mean if the Sox win the World Series twenty more times they can be mentioned in the same sentence as that other team? The Yankees!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Who?

·
Dharma Building
81 Posts
You know - - the house that Ruth built and all that.

I guess its okay if the Sox win every time there's a total eclipse of the moon during the World Series.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was The Babe's shadow!

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
A Boston hick died and went to hell

The Devil had him shoveling coal in a 105 degree's and the hick just whistled while he worked.

So the Devil asked him "What makes you so dam happy?"

The hick answered "This reminds me of my childhood summer days dancing around the streets of Boston."

The Devil turned the temp up to 150.

When the Devil came back the second day the hick was even doing a little jig while he whistled. So the Devil asked again "What could possibly keep you so happy."

The hick responded "This reminds me of those hot summer nights with betty at the drive in."

The Devil left very upset and desided to freeze the hick, he turned the temp to -100 degree's.

When the Devil came back the hick was whistling dancing and screaming about. So the Devil asked "For cryin out load boy! How can you still be happy."

The hick smiled and said "Cold day in hell......the Sox are going to win the Pennant tonight!"

Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts