Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got hit with some kind of cold two nights ago. Yesterday I went to work for about 20 mins and went back home. Today I didnt even bother to go to work.

This sucks! I've got apile of work that needs to be done, a bunch of estimates that have been rescheduled, and once I get back on my feet I'm going to be too overwhelmed to think.

I've got my pile of paper work with me here at home but I'm too foggy headed to do anything abotu it.

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
I usually swig some nyquil till I get numb, then pass out cold. when I wake up, I am all stinky and still sweating, but feel much better, and hop in the shower....taa daa...all better.

I love Nyquil.......

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had some Jonny Walker gold label last night before I went to bed. Two shots. I felt it sooth my throat but it didn't do anything else for me.

Sweating is the key. You gotta sweat this crap out. It's about 50 outside and I got my heat on high.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Refer back to the Nyqil post. The stuff makes me a little slow in the morning but it wears off in an hour or two. Better than suffering all day.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sleep, sleeep, sleep. That's always what helps me. Grumpy. Take your paperwork in bed with ya. And do it inbetween naps. And of course the Johnny Walker ain't a bad idea either. Just make sure the baottle ain't half empty as you start your paperwork.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts