Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Eastwood has some info on their site eastwoodco.com, their setup is a bit pricey considering that they're the same as an ALC 120 lb pot with an extra valve, but you can easily buy the ALC/HF/northern 120 lb pot and convert it over.

·
Registered
10 Posts
soda blasting pot

I started doing soda blasting a couple years ago but just on sheet metal(no fire stuff). I was told to use a fan-type nozzle if I ever wanted to do fire restoration work by the company I purchased my soda pot from. A couple good places to look at are ohiosodablast.com, dyersodablast.com & soda-blast.com. I looked for a while at different systems & I was told to stay away from the converted sandblast pots(Eastwood) because they use alot of soda making them not as profitable in the long run, not to mention more dusty! I currently am looking to get out of the business because of personal reasons & am looking to sell my equipment. It is a turn-key ready to go deal if you are interseted. Call me @ 563-212-4493 for more info. Thanks, Randy

·
Banned
574 Posts
panderson

Try Anderson Sandblasting Inc. The company is located in Adams Mn, I hear they travel. Say if a million $ house in mankato got the fire place used as a tire burning hub what would you use to get that smell and ash out of the stone? I would use Armexx blast media with a contractor based in MN that can do that kind of thing!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts