Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Web Dude
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm baaaaaackkkkkkk! Been swamped with work (a good thing) but I've been working on a series of posts for you fine fellas on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, that stuff)

Sorry for the drive-by posting, but I just found a great link while I was researching social media for marketing.

http://www.bnet.com/2403-13237_23-366331.html?tag=content;col2

Interesting to me is that the majority of homeowners would fall into the 25-65+ age groups, the overwhelming majority of people using social media.

Social media isn't just for kids, and next post I'll talk about some strategies to use to max it out.

·
Banned
46 Posts
You certainly are the web dude! Today, social media is the hottest way to promote your business using the distributed web.

Social media marketing is a FANTASTIC way to generate leads and increase profits. Utilize sites like Facebook, Twitter, Squidoo, LinkedIn, etc. to foster relationships with other contractors in your market and represent your brand with your knowledge and background of your industry.

Remember, you will not get any leads, customers or revenue without making your brand a visible part of the Internet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts