Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
But wait!!! That's not all!!!!

If you order within the next ten minutes, i'll make you yard look a white trash ****hole at no extra charge!!

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Looks like crap IMO. I got a price from a fella around here who can get me a 10'X40' Amish shed with 4 openings for $5k and this is delivered and leveled. These are with tin roofs, mostly hardwood structure, board/batten exterior, and the base is all PT lumber. I could build it myself for less but why would a waste the time for this little money.

·
Zimmermann
328 Posts
the example photos in the ad look like a place / area i used to shoot dope in.

·
I'm a Mac
5,487 Posts
Okay, $ 100.00 says the guy drives a rusted out old 1972 pickup, originally moss green but full of holes now, rust and spot primer in the odd place, gun rack in the back window without the gun, mostly disinegrated rubber floor mats and a really torn seat, possibly covered with a horse blanket. The guy himself will be pretty grungy looking, unshaven for 12 years and it will be easier to count how many teeth he has left as opposed to how many he's missing.

Who wants to make the call and have him show up for a free estimate?

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
Okay, $ 100.00 says the guy drives a rusted out old 1972 pickup, originally moss green but full of holes now, rust and spot primer in the odd place, gun rack in the back window without the gun, mostly disinegrated rubber floor mats and a really torn seat, possibly covered with a horse blanket. The guy himself will be pretty grungy looking, unshaven for 12 years and it will be easier to count how many teeth he has left as opposed to how many he's missing.

Who wants to make the call and have him show up for a free estimate?
HEY! Quit making fun of my truck :furious:

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
This was in our newspaper yesterday. Smoking hot deals on Katrina trailers. One problem, DON'T LIVE IN THEM!

Seems they carry some high level of FORMALDEHYDE.

Not sure who this guys market is.

This is a quote from the article. The guy is a moron. Really, the gov't would NEVER do something to harm any US citizens

"I don't think they are the same trailers," Schott said. "Would the government sell something it knows to be harmful? No."

Schott believes they ought to be safe for anyone who aims to use them for vacations or other short-term situations. They're no different from any other trailer, he said.
http://www.sunjournal.com/node/31379/

1 - 20 of 20 Posts