Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Renaissance Man
6,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says,...hooked up with my carpenter nephew on this little one and helped him out with one of his customers. Chimney was white silica brick that was pretty worn out and the top couple courses were loose and cracked up quite a bit.

No sense in restoration on something this small, just sliced it off and started new.

We'll be dropping a new SS liner which serves an oil burner and this job will be a wrap.

Kevin enjoys the experience and I don't mind helping him out,...even if his mixing skills resemble Campbells chunky soup :whistling

Attachments

·
Registered
8,133 Posts
Looks good. And just a couple squares of builders paper around the base and still no roof cleanup huh? I don't know how I do it but I could cover the entire roof with a tarp and I'll still get one foot print on the roof

·
Renaissance Man
6,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good. And just a couple squares of builders paper around the base and still no roof cleanup huh? I don't know how I do it but I could cover the entire roof with a tarp and I'll still get one foot print on the roof
Canvass tarps and the usual mess,...hose takes care of the rest. The paper was just for paint over spray.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts