Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.I'm wondering if any of you have had any experience with Simply Accounting 6.0?I was given a copy by a friend and I am considering using it for my bookwork.I am still fairly new as I just started my painting biz about 4 mths. ago(although I've been painting since I was knee high to a grasshopper)I have no experience with bookwork but I am willing to learn and I catch on fairly quickly.I've been told by other bussiness associates that it would be easier to sub out my bookkeeping.What do you guys & gals think?Oh yeah,and what a great site!

·
Painting Contractor
1,881 Posts
kanadaeh said:
Hello all.I'm wondering if any of you have had any experience with Simply Accounting 6.0?I was given a copy by a friend and I am considering using it for my bookwork.I am still fairly new as I just started my painting biz about 4 mths. ago(although I've been painting since I was knee high to a grasshopper)I have no experience with bookwork but I am willing to learn and I catch on fairly quickly.I've been told by other bussiness associates that it would be easier to sub out my bookkeeping.What do you guys & gals think?Oh yeah,and what a great site!
We use Quickbooks Pro and is has been great.
Very user friendly and it takes five minutes of work a day.
We do payroll through it as well and is very easy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts