Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Window dude
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read an article explaining a simple method used to help you get to the top of search engines. Make a 30 sec video and post it on youtube. The method used involved a free web application called Animoto. They created my video for free as long as it was under 30 seconds. I uploaded a few photo's picked the music, hit the upload button and that was it. You do need to have an account on youtube.
TIP: after your video is uploaded delete the animoto information and replace it with yours by using the edit tab.

·
Window dude
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
concord window replacement shower doors video

I wanted to show my video but i didn't have enough posts to make a link so i put it in the signature at the bottom if you want to see the video they made. Just scroll down the page a bit.:clap:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,472 Posts
http://www.centennialdecks.blogspot.com

Here is mine I just put together really fast. It seems to get a little fuzzy after youtube does its thing. It is kind of fun!

This is the only way I could figure out to link it here, I hope it works,

Any advice/tutorial on cutting and pasting and linking would be really appreciated!
Click on the
icon when you post, and put the Youtube URL in the middle.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks like it must be a really cool program if you can produce results like that with little/no effort. I know how to use a video editing program and it would take a long ass time to make something that nice.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I want to give it a shot but my keyword are not going to be so exciting, if the topic is boring no one will click on it, who do you get to click on the link? Is this traffic relevant to your site? or do you write Justin Beiber on the video and put a link to medical supplies?

·
Internet Marketing Agency
339 Posts
This is a short video I put together using Animoto. I would suggest upgrading to the Pro Version...(cost about $30/year)

This took me 5 minutes to grab a few photos off www.covefinishings.com to create this video.

The one thing I did not do was add a description to the video which is a must...make sure you have a couple targeted keywords.

The other thing I did not do was add text to the video...DO THAT

As for this getting you to the top spot on Google...it will help but is not the Holly Grail of SEO

To coveinspiration....if you do not want me to use your site in this example just let me know and I'll delete it...hope this does not upset you.

j

PS for those that do not know...you can download these and post them to multiple video sites.

http://animoto.com/play/9SzB19vQIKTxIrqjq23GGA (CHECK OUT COVE FINISHING)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts