Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be getting vinyl lettering done on my truck in a couple weeks and would like to see what some of you all have. The lady doing the lettering has a few concepts but not sure that I'm in love with them (she normally does more sporty cars, not business vehicles).

Just looking for some inspiration.

Also, what color vinyl would you go with? I have picked a metallic charcoal to go over the red paint.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
philcav7 said:
I'm going to be getting vinyl lettering done on my truck in a couple weeks and would like to see what some of you all have. The lady doing the lettering has a few concepts but not sure that I'm in love with them (she normally does more sporty cars, not business vehicles). Just looking for some inspiration. Also, what color vinyl would you go with? I have picked a metallic charcoal to go over the red paint.
make sure she uses a good vinyl and get a warranty in writing, because it seams as they tell you it's a 7 yr warranty but the vinyl barely holds up 2-3 years and they always seam to have a excuse!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is my truck.

The vinyl is 6 year vinyl, from what she said it's the better grade.

Californiadecks, is that barcode direct to your site or do you have a forwarding address so that you can track the visits? I have seen QR codes on a lot of stuff lately, but curious if people actually scan them. I was contemplating doing a QR for either my site or Facebook page.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
44,681 Posts
Here is my truck.

The vinyl is 6 year vinyl, from what she said it's the better grade.

Californiadecks, is that barcode direct to your site or do you have a forwarding address so that you can track the visits? I have seen QR codes on a lot of stuff lately, but curious if people actually scan them. I was contemplating doing a QR for either my site or Facebook page.
It goes directly to my website.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What, that? That was the only spot open for about a mile, I dam sure wasn't going to pass it up! Working in the city sucks at times. :censored:

Ive been in the same situation, It just takes me about an hour to get the truck parallel parked:laughing: I always look for two together if I can.

I hate working in a couple towns, because its mostly street parking.

Dave

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've had good luck with the bar code when parked at the city. More then once, I've come out from getting permits and saw someone snapping a picture of it
Good for you.

Maybe I will try it. I own 4 domains that all redirect to my main site. I've though about using QR on the truck, flyers, or print ads each using a different URL so I can see what brings me traffic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts