Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy Folks,

Some of you may have already seen this but we have a new store located here: http://www.contractortalk.com/store/
This store is an Amazon affiliate site which means that we offer almost everything that Amazon does for the EXACT same price!

So, why buy from The Contractor Talk Store? Because everytime you buy something through our store you help support this website and keep it running. But most of all, why not? Its the SAME product at the SAME price from the SAME place. Why not help out?

So bookmark this link and whenever your about to buy something from Amazon.com hop over to our site to complete the transaction.

Thanks a ton guys! I really appreciate all of you :Thumbs:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Why does it say "No results found."?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try again and if it still says that let me know.
Also, did you click on the side menu

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
the top link returns results but not the bottom

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it says no results just try and refreshing the screen or clicking on a topic on the left sidebar.
Sorry for the problems... I will get this fixed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nathan.... are these tools randomly picked for sale or are they rated by someone first?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are Amazons "Featured Items"

You can use the search feature to find specific brands or types of tools. Just make sure you use the drop down menu to specify that you want to search for "tools and hardware" since "apperal" comes up first.
You can buy DVDs, Books, just about anything through this site.

If your looking for JUST TOOLS you may want to go to www.protooldepot.com . I own that too. ;)

THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Talk about a day late and a dollar short! I just paid $230 ea. for 5 of the Panasonic drills.
Great drill/driver by the way. Torque? My wrist still hurts from sinking Tapcons for shutters and I'm not a small guy. Plus one of my employees had one (Tapcon) sink home and the battery swung around and caught him over the eyebrow resulting in a couple of butterflys. I think that's all that's needed in a portable drill. The batteries lasted for about a house and a half or drilling and sinking about 150 Tapcons.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Teetorbilt said:
My wrist still hurts from sinking Tapcons. The batteries lasted for about a house and a half or drilling and sinking about 150 Tapcons.
No sh__! Which model is that?
In the last week I've been standing at the counter three times, with as many different models, ready to buy, but just couldn't pull the trigger becasue I didn't feel like I knew enough about how they'd perform. Sounds like this Panasonic is the real McCoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts