Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
:mad:They are sucking the life out of Duron. Closing many stores, jacking up Duron prices, closed our service center which has been a main artery for Duron over the years. What a trip, people that worked in the family type Duron upper management team have now become SW blood suckers. Jacking up budgets for no apparent reason. Employees are written up for absolutely garbage reasons.
During what they call "consolidation" the employees in the locations are not given a days notice of warning, similar to the Nazi's apprehending the poor jews. Oh, and the surviving manager that has his salary slashed also gets to empty the store by himself.
Us reps are tormented by a Sherplan business plan, which is page after page of the same garbage that is not even structured for a business plan.
I would say Duron's lights will be extinguished in about 2 years, with select products in a Sherwin Williams store. Dual branded stores are not actually dual branded, they just have some left over Duron paint.
Good thing is I quit a year ago. Poor Duron employees, I'm sure they get the picture by now. I fully understand what the red is on the emblem.

GArep:blink::shutup::sad:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I started my trade career in the DC area. Duron was king. Product and service.

I believe Duron has / had the most painter friendly products on the market. To this day I still measure all others to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts